- Create base
- Finish X and Y axis structure
- Z platform
- Access to Oscilloscope. Send email.
- Linux Driver / Module
- Program Arduino for communication to Module
- Investigate different materials that can be used to build 3d Objects
- Investigate option of turning materials
- Interaction between Module and Blender / other applications
- Build own 3D editor?
- Need GUI properties panel for printing
- Record expenses (in progress)
- GUI Map Editor
- Player GUI
- Network communication
- IA Monsters
- Chat Room
- Map Editor Inventory
- Player Inventory
- Error Handling/Reporting
Map Edit GUI
Long Time Ago…
Our civilization kept growing…
Greedy ruled the world…
- Right now, I am working in the introduction of the game by drawing the each scene.
Later, I will see to find a way to animate them.
- I was checking for code and ideas. However, I think it is time for me to begin coding something.
Sometimes over-preparation is a way of procrastination. Tomorrow, I am going to do the first lines of code.
- I decided to begin working on the map editor first. It is one of the hardest part but after it is done, it would be a great help and experience.
- I meet an old friend. He is doing some 3D projects. I told to him about these projects I am doing and seems to be interested. I will send him an email.
- I have the drawings of the map editor done so far. Still there are things I need to think about. My objective is to build a very simple, easy to use editor. Especially when I don’t have to much space.
I found this website:
The author, Reiner Prokein, wrote ‘All the graphics, textures and meshes are freeware. Even for commercial Games. I just want my name in the Credits in the commercial case: Reiner “Tiles” Prokein. You can modify my graphics in every needed way to fit it to your needs: size, colour, fileformat, etc., you can reuse the textures’
Thanks Reiner for posting these images on the net, they will save me a lot of time which I need to program and do cinematic for the game.