Today, I am writing the introduction of the multi-player 2D game. This is the version 06
This summer, I am working on these projects:
- Building a 3D printer by recycling printers parts:
* Buy Arduino with motor-shield (Done)
* Performe X head testing (Done)
* Build base and test opto-sensors
* Do 3D pieces by: Turning materials, melting plastic, other options.
- Develop an open source multi-player 2D game.
* Draw GUI design (In progress)
* Use Haxe, PHP, and MySQL
* Thing about game story (In progress)
* Search for references (In progress)
- Develop an open source multi-player 3D game (after finishing the 2D game).
* Think about original idea, no used so far on other games (Done)
* Decide on using existing open-source engines or create a new graphic and physics engine.
- Repaint my motorcycle (previous design got ruin)
* Draw new design
* Purchase paint and materials
* [Previous painting pictures]
Have you never encounter people telling you to give up, or encouraging you to quit before you even try it?
In our society, failure is punishable. In school, we are taught that failing means we are looser; however, in reality, there is no success without failure. There is no success without trying. There is no success if we let the fear, taught to us, paralyze us. The problem is not in failing but instead it is in no learning from the failure. You can verify this fact by searching thought the biography of successful people in history.
This blog is my journal to continue failing, in hope to learn from my failures and obtain success. This is my answer for those who encourage me to try my best and for those who tried to stop me by passing me their fears, frustrations, and lack of confidence on themselves.
This blog is for those who want to try, for those who never give up, and for those things to change, as as Gandhi said ‘Be the change you want to see in the world’.