- GUI Map Editor
- Player GUI
- Network communication
- IA Monsters
- Chat Room
- Map Editor Inventory
- Player Inventory
- Error Handling/Reporting
Map Edit GUI
Long Time Ago…
Our civilization kept growing…
Greedy ruled the world…
Resources started lacking…
And a war for them began…
At the end, the world was destroyed…
A wasteland was instead…
Life was at the border of extinction…
However, some how…
Life managed to survive…
Now, in a new world….
Were previous damage still remain …
This world shall be explored again…
A new cycle has just began…
- Right now, I am working in the introduction of the game by drawing the each scene.
Later, I will see to find a way to animate them.
- I was checking for code and ideas. However, I think it is time for me to begin coding something.
Sometimes over-preparation is a way of procrastination. Tomorrow, I am going to do the first lines of code.
- I decided to begin working on the map editor first. It is one of the hardest part but after it is done, it would be a great help and experience.
- I meet an old friend. He is doing some 3D projects. I told to him about these projects I am doing and seems to be interested. I will send him an email.
- I have the drawings of the map editor done so far. Still there are things I need to think about. My objective is to build a very simple, easy to use editor. Especially when I don’t have to much space.
This summer, I am working on these projects:
- Building a 3D printer by recycling printers parts:
* Buy Arduino with motor-shield (Done)
* Performe X head testing (Done)
* Build base and test opto-sensors
* Do 3D pieces by: Turning materials, melting plastic, other options.
- Develop an open source multi-player 2D game.
* Draw GUI design (In progress)
* Use Haxe, PHP, and MySQL
* Thing about game story (In progress)
* Search for references (In progress)
- Develop an open source multi-player 3D game (after finishing the 2D game).
* Think about original idea, no used so far on other games (Done)
* Decide on using existing open-source engines or create a new graphic and physics engine.
- Repaint my motorcycle (previous design got ruin)
* Draw new design
* Purchase paint and materials
* [Previous painting pictures]